Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Healthy Breakfast Avocado Smoothie (For Hair Skin and Weight Gain)


Sooo...This is Day 1 of my Healthy Eating and Happy Hair Growing Journey (lol, I know i'm lame) . Anywho, This morning, I decided to put the Avocado's that I purchased to use!!  Avocado's are great for healthy eating!! Especially in smoothies!! " Avocados provide nearly 20 essential nutrients, including fiber, potassium, Vitamin E, B-vitamins and folic acid. They also act as a "nutrient booster" by enabling the body to absorb more fat-soluble nutrients, such as alpha and beta-carotene and lutein, in foods that are eaten with the fruit."  So Avocado's are going to work to my advangate in a numerous amount of ways!! Eating these will allow my body to absorb more of the fat-soluble nutrients that I need!!  And it's high in fat (unsaturated fat) the average Avocado has over 300 calories!!


These are the ingredients I used in my smoothie

1/2 Avocado (I'm going to use the other half to deep condition my hair, Avocado's are VERY moisturizing!!)
1 Kiwi
1 Banana
1 Fruit Buddy
8 Ounces of Milk
1 Blender

The fruit (aside from the Avocado) that you choose to use , is totally up to you!! I just like Banana's and Kiwi's!! But you're welcome to play around with any fruits that you like :-)  Some people even add nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...