Saturday, September 21, 2013

Homemade Chicken Broth


  • This is a really simple basic recipe that you can adjust to your liking! You can also make this broth without the salt or other spices.  This will allow you to add whatever spices you like when you are ready to use them. The longer you allow it to cook the better your flavor will be.  You want it to have a really beautiful rich color in the end.  

  • This made about 6 Cups of Chicken Broth.  What I do not use that day I freeze.  When I freeze them, I measure out 2 cups, so that I know how much each container is.  I also freeze them in ice cube trays , I am able to fill up a little less then 2 cups in one tray.  



  •        3 Celery Stalks (including some leaves)
  •   3.  I save whatever chicken I can for things like chicken salad , chicken pot pie.
  •    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...