Saturday, March 1, 2014

Strawberry Pineapple Mojito

I really wanted to go out tonight and have fun with friends, but time and hectic happenings would not permit!!  Regardless of what went on today I decided that I still deserved a nice cocktail!!  Normally when I'm at home I drink red wine, but today , I wanted something different!

I recently had a strawberry mojito at Bahama Breeze that was just amazing, so I decided I had to have one at home too!

Strawberry Pineapple Mojito

Ingredients:
1/4 Cup Club Soda
1/4 Cup Bacardi Pineapple Rum (One Shot or more if thats how you like it lol)
2 Tablespoons of Strawberry Simple Syrup
Mint Leaves
Lime

Step 1.  Chop up a couple of mint leaves and place it at the bottom of your glass.  Squeeze a slice of lime over the mint leaves.  Muddle mint leaves and lime slice at the bottom of your glass.  Add your ice.

Step 2.  Mix your club soda and rum in a shaker and pour it over your ice.  Add the simple syrup and enjoy! If you want a sweeter drink you can add more of the syrup!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...